Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Target Bar Stool Buy



Maybe it's the new year, but lately I've been back on my kick to get the house on track.  With the holidays and such we haven't really had much time to do any big projects this winter.   That or maybe the hubs is still burnt out from siding the house all summer long!  As you can see, I did a little "refreshing"...starting with the blog. What do you think? Of course, this will always be a work in progress but I thought I'd play around and clean it up a bit. 

You may remember that we got our new table and chairs in.  So, of course, my urge to replace the old, run down bar stools only intensified! Here's a (not so great) pic of the new table and chairs.



 
29" Burke Bonded Leather Bar Stool - Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...