Friday, September 21, 2012

Wedding Photos are in!

I still can't express how much I loved working with Leila Brewster, our wedding photographer-turned-forever friend! Her laid back personality and thoughtfulness made wedding planning much more relaxing. I knew she "got" what I was looking for without having to explain anything. A truly amazing talent with a even better heart! Thank you, Leila, for capturing our special moments in such a beautiful way.

I also want to thank my good friend, Sarah, for not only introducing me to these great talents, but for helping me turn a vision(s... at times there were many!) into a memorable event. With all the events you had, you took time to help me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything! Working with you, I've always known you were amazing - but being the bride this time, it just proved even more that you TRULY are the BEST around.

So... with the sappy stuff out of the way... Here they are...

just go to the following website:

http://www.leilabrewsterphotographyclient.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&action=accessGallery


access code: natlo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...