Wednesday, February 13, 2013

For the love of Target

If I had to pick only one store to shop at for the rest of my life, it would be Target.  Where else can you find a fabulous piece of furniture, a new outfit, great shoes, and your groceries all in one? Might I add that this also makes it particularly difficult when you're "just running in" to get milk...

So yes...I tend to be a "regular" there, but I have to admit, I'm even more impressed with their collaboration with designers to make great pieces affordable.  For example, renowned architect Michael Graves' name has practically become synonymous with Target home products! For those who don't know much about Graves, here is some of his architectural work you may find familiar.

TEAM DISNEY BUILDING
Love the humor in the Seven Dwarfs "Gargoyles "



 
I started writing this post over the weekend.  Ironically, I was flipping through Contract Magazine (Jan/Feb 2013 edition), and saw this great spread about Michael Graves in there. Talk about a coincidence!  Click Here to check out the article and learn more about this Architect.
 
 
ok - so on to the Sale Stuff!
 
 
Target currently has a "Buy 1, Get one 30% off" Furniture Sale going on.  They've really "upped their game" with the lines they carry and are right on, ah hem... target?... with some pretty great pieces for your home!















 
Modern Cottage Home Décor Collection
Modern Cottage Collection
 
Enjoy!
 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...