Friday, March 8, 2013

Mint + Gold

Maybe it's the weather and the fact that I'm starting to get Spring Fever, but I've been loving Mint lately (and not just in terms of the Girl Scout Cookies I just bought).  The color is so soft and refreshing, I just love it. I love it even more when it's combined with gold. 
This weekend, I was planning on refinishing a tray my mom had for our coffee table. I was originally just going to sand it down and paint it white (it's currently blue).  However, I happened to stumble upon this gorgeous wall covering by Candice Olson (for MDC Wall covering) today and I think I'm going to use a piece of it in the bottom of the tray.  Our home is purposely gray and beige with the intent to add pops of color...the problem is, I haven't been adding the color part!  So the goal is to "Think Spring"!
Here's an image of the wall covering... it's a little hard to see, but the lines of the pattern are gold.

"Skinny Dip" in Jade, by Candice Olson Contract (for MDC)



Here's a quick board I put together of Mint/Gold Combos to brighten up this Snowy Day...
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5


HAPPY FRIDAY!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...