Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Honeymoon's Over!

It's so hard to believe that the wedding has come and gone and we were sitting on the beach in St. Lucia exactly one month ago! As I go through some of our pictures (the Mr. and I have different definitions of "some"), to put in a photobook, I thought I'd post a few.


The typical "wedding date in sand" pic!
Good Morning, St Lucia



on our balcony


Reason # 129981 why we gained a few LBS! The swim up bar...


Loved these pendants in the lobby


On our Sunset Party Cruise


Sunset Party Cruise, Marina


Our Next Home.... in my dreams!


Johnny Depp filmed a few scenes of "Pirates"on this boat




a night at La Toc


Kimono's at La Toc (too bad the picture is terrible, it was a fun interior!)


Dinner at Gordons


The Fire Eating - Dancers





Rumored to be Oprah's house - you KNOW I needed to take a picture! ha!


The Twin Pitons


Toscanini's
 

Candlelit Dinner on the Beach on our last night...thanks to my AMAZING and thoughtful Co-Workers!
We loved it. xo



Ah... The End.  Back to reality!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...